Kawasaki is the quintessential Japanese corporate giant. Founded in the late 19th century, the company brings forth a wealth of engineering heritage that spans over 100 years. In the UK, the Kawasaki bikes are known for their top notch quality, reliability and relative low cost. You can find Kawasaki dealers UK wide who will offer you incredible options when it comes to the choice of the bikes in the market.
Many now regard Kawasaki as an essentially motorcycle manufacturing company but its breadth of production and technology spans many other areas. These include the aircraft, helicopters, space systems, various electronic equipment, robotics, generators, submarines and nuclear power plant equipment along with other engineering equipment. The list of Kawasaki’s products is basically endless.
With such a tradition of engineering excellence, you can expect nothing from Kawasaki but the best products and services in the market. That is why its motorcycles are some of the most reliable in the market. The Kawasaki motorcycle carries that tradition of excellence to the fullest. They are built with a superb quality, have incredible styling and very good reliability.
The last factor, is the affordability. It is therefore important to find Kawasaki dealers UK wide that bring out the true essence of Kawasaki quality through the best bikes and the best service that does justice to the Kawasaki brand. One such dealer is the Wheels Motorcycles which is based in Peterborough.
The Kawasaki Bikes UK Wide Can be Broadly Classified into the following categories:
- The Kawasaki Cruisers
- The Kawasaki Sport Tourers
- The Kawasaki Supersports
- The Kawasaki Scooters
- The Kawasaki Motorcross
- The Kawasaki Dual Purpose
- The Kawasaki Offroad Bikes
Buying Guide for Your Kawasaki Bikes
- For the Kawasaki Cruisers, you can choose from a great array of models such as the Vulcan 1700 Voyager ABS, the Vulcan 1700 Vaquero ABS, the Vulcan 900 Classic, the Vulcan 900 Classic LT, the Vulcan 900 Custom and the Vulcan S ABS. For additional detail on the specifications of these cruisers, you can check out the dealership website of the Wheels Motorcycles.
- When it comes to the Kawasaki dual purpose bikes, choose from the KLR 650 and the KLX 250S which offer you 650cc and 250cc respectively.
- There are four makes that you can choose from the Kawasaki off-road bikes. These include the KLX 140L, the KLX 140, the KLX 110L, and the KLC 110. These offer you 144cc, 144cc, 112cc and 112cc respectively.
- Kawasaki Motorcross Bikes: The models that you can choose here include the KX 450F, the KX 250F, the KX 100, the KX 85 and the KX 65 which is the smallest with an 64cc engine.
- The Kawasaki Touring Bikes: Choose from a great selection of the Kawasaki bikes such as the Concours 14 ABS, the Versys 1000LT, Versys 650LT, and the Vulcan 1700 Voyager ABS amongst others.
There are several other considerations that you should factor in when purchasing a bike from Kawasaki dealers UK wide. For example, look at the various financing options that they offer, and the quality of service offered at the dealership.